…why I love Marti.
(thirty-seven of these are reposted… with two new additions)
- She’s smart. She’s very, very smart.
- She’s got awesome hair.
- She’s very organized.
- She color codes her notebooks.
- She’s good at math.
- She wears cool glasses.
- She says the F word as much as I do.
- She’s got cute kids.
- She let me be there when Olivia was born.
- She’s such a good Mom.
- She’s so different from me and yet we’re so alike in so many other ways.
- She wears crocs.
- She’s competitive.
- She likes to play games.
- She likes to do puzzles.
- She scrapbooks.
- She taught me how to crochet.
- She made my daughter a pink baby blanket.
- She shared her sons’ clothes with my son.
- She encourages me.
- She cares about others deeply.
- She’s more sensitive then most people realize.
- She’s got a wicked sense of humor.
- She makes me laugh like no other.
- She laughs at my jokes.
- She alphabetizes her books.
- She drinks wine.
- She doesn’t like mean people.
- She corrects grammatical errors. (so I apologize in advance) 😉
- She is a wonderful hostess.
- She is casual.
- She is interesting.
- She and I could talk for hours and never run out of things to say.
- She makes me feel good when I am with her.
- She makes me feel smarter than I am.
- She makes me miss her.
- She is my best friend.
- She loves me… even when we disagree. (right?)
- She sits on mountains with me. (so far only one – but I can see that this is the start of a trend)
Happy Birthday Marti!
I love you! Enjoy your day! You deserve the best!