I didn’t really understand the appeal of an ipod – until now. I’ve slowly been downloading songs onto my brand-new-super-awesome ipod & now I get it. Your own music. Whenever you want it. Oh-my-gawd. Why didn’t anyone ever tell me?
So – I’ve scoured the house for CDs & searched through iTunes and here’s what I’ve come up with so far:
- Plain White T’s: Hey there, Delilah
- Rihanna: Umbrella
- Ashley Tisdale: He Said She Said
- Maroon 5: Makes Me Wonder
- Feist: 1234 (the song from the ipod commercial – so good!)
- Lifehouse: First Time
- Kat DeLuna: Whine Up
- Melissa Etheridge: Breathe
- Various songs from the movie soundtrack to Hairspray
- B-52’s: Love Shack, Roam and Cosmic Thing
- The Beatles: 10 of their number one songs (Hey Jude is playing right now)
- Judy Garland (of course): a few songs from A Star is Born
- Aerosmith: Livin on the Edge, Dude Looks Like a Lady, Elevator
- Meatloaf: Paradise by the Dashboard Light (of course)
- Spice Girls (no laughing): Wannabe
- Gwen Stefani: Wind it Up
- Selena: Dreaming of You
Oh – by the way… Isiah Washington (that tall drink of water) is now on The Bionic Woman. I’m really missing him on Grey’s.
What other music do I need on here? There’s a lot more I have to load on… I haven’t even scratched the surface of my Judy CDs… and there’s still Frank Sinatra and U2 that need to be loaded. So fun!
(the husband is SO jealous)