We only spent about three hours together on Friday night during the Hootie and the Blowfish concert, and this is what I learned:
- Marti and I never get tired spoofing our favorite SNL skits.
- Paper fans make useful and stylish accessories when stuck in the rain.
- Jen doesn’t like getting rained on.
- Once that fan breaks, the wooden handle can be used to play fun party games.
- Lew can’t improvise with props. (re: party game)
- Just because you drink beer – doesn’t mean that you can dance. (but thank you for the extra entertainment)
- Marti cracks me up. Period.
- The Sam Bush Band rocks a banjo & fiddle like no other. (Um, I think it was a fiddle and a banjo, we weren’t really listening.)
- I really do live in Georgia. (see above fiddle and banjo comment)
- Foster’s is Australian for bee-ah.
- Next time we attend a concert at Chastain – we WILL bring wine. And food. And wine… did I mention the wine? (and an umbrella would probably be a good idea too)
- The guy behind us in the photo – his name is Brian. We don’t know him.
- I laughed harder in those three hours than I had in the past three weeks.
(and yes… more of my ginormous forehead – please quiet the gasps of horror.)