Here’s the boy enjoying the meerkats at Animal Kingdom:
Do you see the little meerkat sitting on top of the rock? Squint. He’s there. Keeping a look-out. Did you know that meerkats come from the mongoose family? Did you know that they eat scorpions and birds? Did you know that they are fierce little hunters? I know a lot about meerkats.
Now about Lost: WTF is going on with this show? I feel like they’re just stringing me along… stringing me along… toying with my emotions and will just drop me at any second with no answers and feeling used and dirty. You know there’s going to be a lengthy hiatus, right? The show won’t be on again until January.
Hey – Lost people… I WANT SOME ANSWERS!
- Why are they torturing our plane crash survivors?
- Why do they hate Sawyer so much? (how could you hate a person with such eyes?!?)
- Why is that blonde lady a fertility doctor? And does that little nugget of info have anything to do with them wanting to take Claire’s baby?
- Who are all these “new” cast members popping up?
- How did whats-his-face know it was going to rain and then have lightning? Did he get some sort of power when he imploded in the hatch? Remember how he predicted the speech that Locke would give?
- Why has the blonde lady never seen death? My theory: The island has some sort of power that keeps them alive and healthy. (Locke’s ability to walk and Rose’s – btw, where he hell is Rose? – anyway, her condition being cured) So…they don’t die or haven’t died and all of a sudden something happened (maybe the crash or the button or something) that is making them sick and die and they need to figure out a way to breed?
- Why does Ben/Henry have a spinal tumor? (especially if they can live forever… there goes my theory) And/or what caused it?
I am NOT going to wait forever LOST PEOPLE! I’m very impatient and have a very short attention span! I am not going to sit around and just wait for you to finally give me an explanation of SOMETHING! Besides… what’s to say I won’t find another show to watch on Wednesday nights while you are on your “hiatus” until January? Whatcha going to do then?
You never know… there might be some sort of drama on Dancing with the Stars that I won’t be able to stay away from! Oh – and won’t American Idol be on in January? Or maybe they’ll put on a Fall addition of Big Brother?!
You just can’t toy with me like this and expect me to hang around and wait by the phone for you to call me!
I’m not your beck-and-call girl!
Sorry… I had a Pretty Woman moment.