Last night’s premiere of Lost was good. Really really good. Except that it left me with more questions than answers! Here are some of the questions I would like answered:
- Why do “The Others” keep the plane crash victims as prisoners? They know they’ve just been through this awful ordeal. Are they doing experiments with them? Why do they want them?
- They were able to find out Jack’s entire life history (and probably the same for everyone else) and had it printed in a file. Why can’t they just call or email someone to get them off that island? (obviously they have contacts somewhere else) Why do “The Others” stay there?
- What happened with those people from the last episode of last season who were in some sort of Arctic camp and picked up the signal when the hatch “exploded” (?) who called the woman who was Desmond’s girlfriend?
- Who was the kid in the other cage that helped Sawyer escape?
- What did ‘Henry Gale’/Ben mean when he told Kate that these next two weeks were going to be ‘hell’?
See what I mean about the questions??
Of course I’m going to keep watching! I have to know these things! I can’t just stop – no matter how frustrating it is – because then I might not know… and I have to KNOW!
Yeah… they’ve got me.